Subject: Re: PAR Problems
From: [email-masked] (Luke Montgomery)
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 1995 15:13:53

>       Has anyone seen this?  Micropolis is telling that I will wait two 
>to three weeks for a refurbished drive (which scares me more)...
>

Jeffery:

I have had GREAT experience with replacements for drives that croaked.  You
need to talk to Micropolis about their "advance replacement" program. 
Basically, you give em a credit card number to cover their risk, and they
send out a replacement drive, complete with a FedEx label for return of the
defective drive to them.  I think it costs a few bucks if you need the new one to
come via overnight (or, if yopu have FedEx number of your own that they can
bill to, you can pay for it that way)...

Good luck!!

Luke Montgomery                  REAL"E-mail: [email-masked] CompVid
Computer Video Graphics Services                CompuServe: 70274,2177 
Greater Kansas City                              Voice: (913) 780-0222
----------------------------------------------------------------------
There's no place like home... There's no place like home... There's...